what score do you think libba and curnow will peak at?

Started by footyfan11, April 29, 2011, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

footyfan11

jsut trying to figure out my strategy in terms of trades and would like to know what you think they will top out at?

n4cr123

i think curnnow will peak in 2 games time.. Which will actully be his Bye... works out well imo...

Stocutz

Good qn.

I think Curnow could be a keeper, if he keeps 85+ ave up. Libba prob 350+

With libba being a 1st year player he may fad later in the year and be rested/ drop in scores

CFC 1979

DT     ave BE expected weekly rise  DT price

LIBERATORE   WB   86   12   26432   210000
CURNOW       CAR   94   37   20235   256200

Libba's got a bit left. Curnow as well.

Depends on what they score in the coming weeks as the BE will catch the ave pretty quick with a sub ave performance

Chopps

gonna hold libba longer as he has had his bye curnow will go either rd 8 trades or if be is low enough use him in rd10

yorgis

Holz

curnow is not a mid keeper unless he can start increasing his scores. Sure he has been great but you dont really want anyone averaging under 100 as a mid keeper, he would be a keeper in the forward or backs but not when i can turn him into pendles or montagna and get an extra 15 points per week.

i plan on trading curnow out week 8 for his bye to possibly pendles, i think he should be about 10k off his peak than

ImSoHood

Holzman is on the ball here, +1 however I need to use that week to go yarran->dids which is a little more desperate! You don't want to be keeping curnow much past rd 10 or so unless he pulls out a few Barlow-esque scores... Different sort of player tho, bit flashy & enigmatic, not your mid "keeper" style