Main Menu

Dempsey

Started by Alex7089, May 24, 2009, 10:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Any news on him? I saw him on crutches last night and he was just starting to get good good form

toodledock

Looking now not found anything, in the paper the previous day it said ankle but not time frame at least its not a hammer. Hopefully just a roll but then again do you need crutches for that?

toodledock

"Knights say Dempsey's ankle sprain might be okay for next week, but that they won't take any chances."
Twitter.com

toodledock

Heard again today about him struggling and not coming up

Alex7089

Bugger he was about to make the bulk of his money. Hopefully he can come back & continue his form. Surely if he does miss it will be 1 week

Pweter

Listed as 1 week on HS.com injury report. I reckon given his history of injuries prior to this season the crutches would be a precaution and a way to recover as quickly as possible by not putting any weight through the joint.

However, wouldn't surprise me if it was something more as this guy injures himself like no other (still, I took a risk with him) - remember this is a guy who broke his leg just running down the wing at Telstra Dome.

toodledock

true true. He has been in the wings for quite sometime seems to be showing alot of his potential this year though.

I think he will be out one week and yeh, hopefully back. I picked him up as I go to all essendon games and I notice his disposal efficiency seems pretty good