Another of Zz's troops a chance to get a star

Started by chrisuzz, April 19, 2011, 01:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 20, 2011, 12:23:21 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 19, 2011, 06:54:20 PM
He looks good Fletch but most 19 y.o's are expected to be Rel/Rel (but one stat Acc) in most nations. He's a keeper though to go into the seniors 8).
He's 18 BTW HP and he's not a keeper ;) Hopefully Currie can make the WC for you :)
Haha, I know that, just saying for next season ;). And I meant a keeper to stay into your seniors :P. Can see how that was mixed up *Facepalm, Sorry :-[.

Fletch74

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 20, 2011, 12:46:30 AM
Quote from: Fletch74 on April 20, 2011, 12:23:21 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 19, 2011, 06:54:20 PM
He looks good Fletch but most 19 y.o's are expected to be Rel/Rel (but one stat Acc) in most nations. He's a keeper though to go into the seniors 8).
He's 18 BTW HP and he's not a keeper ;) Hopefully Currie can make the WC for you :)
Haha, I know that, just saying for next season ;). And I meant a keeper to stay into your seniors :P. Can see how that was mixed up *Facepalm, Sorry :-[.
Ok cool ;)

chrisuzz

BOOMZ, can you check what Mohammad Ali's chances of playing U19 NAT for pakistan ? should pop very very soon in both bowling and tech, and hes a wrist spinner ;)

Cheers :)

Boomz

chrisuzz

didnt think so, was just thinking cos sometimes they will take wrist spinners or fast bowlers a level lower due to there rairty

Alex7089

I just worked out if Junior was 1 year younger he would be in the Indian NAT squad right now :\
By 25 or younger they want spec/spec w. accom endo, reli fielding and reli exp.
Well 25 going on 26 Junior will be spec/spec with accom endo, probably accomplished experience, accomplished power and cap fielding with safe hands talent. So he is 1 year off making it. Being a medium doesn't help him either :(