SUNS WIN!!!!!!

Started by maanco, April 23, 2011, 06:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maanco

Gold Coast wins!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Weagle

I was listening to it on the radio... such an exciting comeback! pretty glad to have Matera on the field this week too ;)

tigerboy

i picked em 3 weeks ago thinking they will beat port but after seeing them getting hammered last two rds changed it.. it would have been awesome to have picked em!! oh well

elephants

matera and swallow were fantastic! juicy upgrade to Gaj in round 10

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on April 23, 2011, 07:31:01 PM
matera and swallow were fantastic! juicy upgrade to Gaj in round 10
Swallow only for last quarter :P. But he stood up when they needed him the most!!

I picked the Suns :P. Had a feeling Port would CHOKE ;).

*Peace Out Pplz.

C-Dogg

port are terrible, go suns!!!!!!!

LF

as usual my first thought was to tip the suns but of course i tipped port.after all this time still have`nt learnt to go my first thought. :(

Mish

port are horrible, on paper their team looks terrible, i was shocked they won last week and im not suprised they lost last night, i put a line bet on GC +20 which paid off nicely.

Jackina

I was at the match with all my mates who are port supporters and felt out of place being a crows fan. In the last quarter though the crowd seemed to go silent when the suns went on a rampage. When the goal was missed on the siren, celebration.

Fenno

I chucked $20 on GC to win because I just couldn't see port winning 2 in a row against anyone and well that payed off nicely.

LaHug

My reasoning for not betting on Gold Coast...? "Wow, Port played really well in the second half against the Crows! No way they'll lose to GC"
Woops