Main Menu

Bermuda

Started by Fletch74, April 20, 2011, 12:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Woohoo!! I've just scored the role of NT assistant for Bermuda  ;D ;D ;D

So come down and join in the community or even the offsite at the Triangle, or perhaps even pull a Bermudan next Monday ;)

Boomz

I saw that :) Well done fletch ;)

8-6 Suited

Well deserved position for you Fletch. Congratulations and I wish you the best in the role.

Perhaps we shall see about an U24 Friendly for the 2 nations soon when you learn you stuff a bit.

Justin Bieber

Congratz Fletch :D. Looks like we have quite a few NAT assistants among us 8).

roo boys!

Yes, there are lots of Assistants now! Taking over valk's old job I believe ;) Congratulations Fletch :D

Fletch74

Thanks guys. There were 2 spots available for this one :)

I know Valk is loyal to Bermuda. Definately we can organise a friendly sometime Shaggy, perhaps after the T20 tours are finished, although Australia would win I think with their depth compared to us ;)

valkorum

Quote from: roo boys! on April 20, 2011, 09:37:07 AM
Yes, there are lots of Assistants now! Taking over valk's old job I believe ;) Congratulations Fletch :D

I was an assistant to the U-19's.  I am very loyal to Bermuda.  Congrats Fletch

8-6 Suited

Our depth isn't that great. I have had to go through a lot of different types of players to get a training plan started. Our fast bowlers aren't that great anymore under 24yo, while we have strong FM and some strong batting to come. Also we have a great 21-22yo keeper coming up too. Everything else would be about on par with every other nation.