XXXX from XX players

Started by LaHug, April 16, 2011, 08:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Lol. I'm well aware that you get it. Oh well, I guess some prefer one way and others prefers other ways...

MissPiesFF

A captain is one player with one score he never has nor ever will be counted as two players. You will still have your remaining players regardless of how well captain did.

For you to ask this is like saying, hey I have 22 players on field but because my captain has played I will pretend there is only 21 players on field and one of them does not count.

Better way of what you are asking is to say example: 660 score from 5 players(captain played).

Nuff said.

Spite

Quote from: Slap on April 16, 2011, 11:37:10 PM
I personally prefer what the AFL DT says.. 

As someone said above..

My team this round, 1375/13 (Capt. Played)..

You'll end up with 23 players otherwise, and sure it makes sense, except for the fact you dont have 23 players.  Just seems a bit funny getting technical on the division, but technically your adding a player to your total.

Don't rebut and explain it to me, cos I get it. I just prefer the above description.

Just my two cents, thats all.

It was this way first and will be this way always :)

You confuse me when you end up with 23 players. (Not really, its just as confusing as saying 1234/11 (swan captain))

LaHug

Clearly I'm wrong..... Sorry........... :( :-\

Spite

Quote from: LaHug on April 17, 2011, 01:51:16 AM
Clearly I'm wrong..... Sorry........... :( :-\

You're not wrong, just a different opinion thats all... that's allowed and even looked up to here as most people have the same core team/idea etc :D

nostradamus

Quote from: Slap on April 16, 2011, 11:37:10 PM
I personally prefer what the AFL DT says.. 

As someone said above..

My team this round, 1375/13 (Capt. Played)..

You'll end up with 23 players otherwise, and sure it makes sense, except for the fact you dont have 23 players.  Just seems a bit funny getting technical on the division, but technically your adding a player to your total.

Don't rebut and explain it to me, cos I get it. I just prefer the above description.

Just my two cents, thats all.

+1 ;)

cortez

If you want to do it with saying 23 players. For it to work you will need everyone to go along with it and it just ain't gonna happen