Subs get crap score ?

Started by jarrodr, April 09, 2011, 02:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarrodr

i noticed someone like Andrew collins (carlton) who got 50 DT points but only 8 supercoach points ???? why such a low score ? because he was sub ?

yorgis

u lose 8 pts for clanger kick, 6 pts for clanger handball and 6 pts for a free against

CrowsFan

It would be because SC scores are done by how much of an impact they have on the game. By the time he came on Pies had won the game so not many points to be given out. Going to happen to most sub players when they come on late

nathan11

where as sandi got subbed off after game was won so his score still good 108 for just over half a game

Alex7089

HE would have ended up with a lot more though :(

But yeah momentum points. Collins was doing a whole lot wrong when he first came on as well.

Usman

Obivously couldnt have much influence on the game when it was already over when he came on but he is one of the worst usersof the ball in the AFL, can find the footy no trouble though but will get the ball in the clear and kick to a contest 20 meters down field. will never be a good SC player

Nuffman

I think, in regards to Sandi's SC, Champion Data probably felt that Sandi's impact in the game, when he was on, was a significant contibution to Freo's win.

If it was a blowout, then his SC probably would've have gone in the opposite direction.

I duno, just a thought haha