HELP ME OUT FELLA'S!! MY TEAM COULD REALLY GO PLACES

Started by Madsnake, April 03, 2011, 10:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madsnake

i have a pretty solid team but there a few little problems that need to be changed for a winning formula

players in capital letters i need to trade out
players with question marks are potential trades/money makers

Backs: CAMERON BRUCE, nick lower, dyson heppell, jack grimes, bryce gibbs, harry taylor?, ANREJS EVERITT
subs: nicholas duigan, danny stanley, simon buckley

mids: matthew boyd, scott pendlebury, dale thomas?, ed curnow, brendan goddard, joel selwood,
subs: isaac smith, shaun atley, tom liberatore

rucks: dean cox, aaron sandilands
subs: david hale?, broc mcchauley

fwds: adam goodes, shaun higgins, buddy franklin, mathew pavlich, ROBIN NAHAS, andrew krakouer, dion prestia
subs: jack darling, brandon matera, cam richardson

cash laft: $30,000

i have alot of depth in my subs with most of them playing but i'd like my non rookies to all be 100+ scorers week in week out. here are my thoughts

trades:

backs: bruce and everitt are really letting me down for the price they are so i'm thinking of slightly downgrading everitt so i can gat another superstar defender for bruce. ideas?

mids: i'm quite happy with my mids but made a big mistake not getting swanny, so i'm thinking of trading out thomas and getting swan. ideas?

rucks: am quite happy with cox and sandi but david hale might be too much cash to be sitting on the bench. dedfinitely some money to be made with hale. ideas?

fwds: i seem to have trouble with fwds every year and this year is no different. nahas had a great preseason and he was my unique but didn't really work out. none of my fwds are standout at the moment but i'd like to upgrade nahas to a 100+ scorer week in week out. ideas?

any advice, thoughts or comments would be great.

stigs

bruce has played 1 game, see how he goes over the next couple of weeks before trading him out

CrowsFan

As stigs said bruce and everitt have both only played 1 game. See how they go today before making any rash decisions

Madsnake

yeh i think i'll keep bruce for now but everitt and nahas are high on the trading list. dawes looks like a great trade, he's price is really gonna go through the roof and nahas' price is gonna go down down down.

Prospector_1

Nahas and Everitt sound like your correctional trades. One to a premium, one to a rookie. Can you reach NRoo and SMacK, or Deledio and Tapscott?

Windigo

Madsnake

i'm thinking of getting in gram or deledio for everitt and tapscott or knights for nahas...

Prospector_1