New change in Supercoach

Started by valkorum, April 08, 2011, 12:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Is it just me or has some green ticks just appeared next to the players names that have been selected to play this round.  I went from my team to view rankings and then back to my team and now the green ticks have shown up.

tigertops

when i go to team it says against every player suspended  - 1 wks        wtf
someone is hijacking the system....

valkorum

Quote from: tigertops on April 08, 2011, 12:31:31 PM
when i go to team it says against every player suspended  - 1 wks        wtf
someone is hijacking the system....

You're not supposed to trade in Rioli, McGuane etc

diddley

its not very updated as i have seen. checking the team that have been picked is a lot more up to date from what i have seen.

booyakasha

My field is covered with green ticks :) I WIN.

diddley

Quote from: booyakasha on April 08, 2011, 01:16:30 PM
My field is covered with green ticks :) I WIN.
+1.
shame i have a red tick on the pine (rioli)

sprarepart

Kinda takes some of the skill out of the game.

diddley

Quote from: sprarepart on April 08, 2011, 01:50:31 PM
meh, i dont really think so. i wont be relying on seeing the little ticks on picking my teams. i dont know how up to date it will be.

nathan11

i think they will update it around 8pm  ;D

BlueStorm

Just another step for making it easier for the ignorant to have a chance. They really are making it easy for a novice to avoid all the usual mistakes (starting non-playing subs, injured/suspended players).

It changed from ticks to dots as some stage today, and looks pretty good. Brings it into line with comps like Premier League Fantasy where they try and keep you informed about injuries and suspensions, or doubtful starters.

Let's be honest, if we are thinking about losing to someone purely because they can rectify a crap starting line up due to some colored dots, our team ain't that flash in the first place...

hawk_88

Quote from: sprarepart on April 08, 2011, 01:50:31 PM

Quote from: BlueStorm on April 08, 2011, 07:49:02 PM
Just another step for making it easier for the ignorant to have a chance. They really are making it easy for a novice to avoid all the usual mistakes (starting non-playing subs, injured/suspended players).

Manually looking through 16 teams of 22 players doesn't take skill. It is just presenting the information that is relevant to you such that you can quickly find it. The skill is in the decision making, this doesn't change anything.

Prospector_1

Quote from: BlueStorm on April 08, 2011, 07:49:02 PM
Let's be honest, if we are thinking about losing to someone purely because they can rectify a crap starting line up due to some colored dots, our team ain't that flash in the first place...

Right on!