Ins and outs

Started by cortez, April 04, 2011, 10:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Just thought I'd start this so people could say who they intend to trade out and who they intend to trade in.

cortez

Me I'm thinking everitt and Atley out for heppell and libba. Oh plus thinking about bring Joel Selwood off the pine :)

n4cr123

My only trade will be foley out for either libba or curnow.. Cant have a mid pricers losing you money...

cortez

Would Atley be worth trading? Or bit of a waste of a trade?

ronl

@n4c4123...man, are you sure?  He scored a sc 83, didn't he? I think Foley looked like he is finally finding his confidence a bit. Don't know about the rest of your team but I think you will regret trading Foley this early.

yorgis

don't know who to rade lenny for . i have gibbs swan and boak

fever

joey/nds/bartel/priddis for hayes imo

n4cr123

yea more so for dt than sc however still cant have a player like that losing you money while you miss out on a major cah cow..

fever

ok so i've missed the rookie boat on two current guns. curnow and libba. the question is twofold. 1. do we get caught up in the hype and use an early trade to get one of them (have d swallow, atley, bewick)? 2. which one?

curnow. didn;t see the GC game but he looked like he showed plenty of dash and poise against richmiond. some are questioniong his JS. they say when mclean is fit curnow is cooked. he has only played two crap teams, is he batting above his average? by how much?

libba. again, didn;t see any of the bris game and only a quarter of the ess game but he looked like a clean and long left foot kick and clearance machine. what's his JS like? off the top of my head i cant think which wb player is out that might come back to replace him. he also looks quite strong bodied for a first year player.