Kennedy & Knights to Pendles & Tappscott... Good Idea????

Started by gablettgun, April 05, 2011, 01:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gablettgun

Kennedy & Knights to Pendles & Tappscott... Good Idea??

hey guys am thinking of doing the above, all my players have been playing, so i don't really need to.
Would you do it????

charliesheen

What has knights done wrong ^^.  His only had 1 round.

josh kennedy needs a score of 123 next week to break even.  maybe downgrade or wait longer.

Theres a reason why u didnt have pendlebury at the start.

bluedreamin

Have to agree. Hold the line, man. If you don't really need to do it - don't. Yes, there will be players you will miss out on. Happens every year but in your case Knights hasn't really made a case for being dropped (you picked him for a reason) and Kennedy may drop in value initially but I'd still hold the course with him as I expect him to improve. I have him and chose him for that reason. Trust your instincts. If you absolutely have to get Tapscott into your side then maybe swap him with another rookie (Richardson, Darling). Yes, it is sideways but given the money you would expect to make on Tapscott I think it is justified.

cortez

I agree with crazy Charlie. What has knights done wrong? Lol

gablettgun

Thanks guys, wasn't overly keen to do it, seen pendles last week and was pretty impressed.

charliesheen

sometimes you have to stick to your guns.  I would love to fit in pendlebury, but tbh I have missed the boat, not going to waste trades for it.

Going to have to stick to my plan and get him after round 13, when collingwoods byes finish.

Kennedy I can kindof understand as a downgrade to Savage/Curnow/Liba if you don't have already.  I am not really

Sydney have WCE next week, maybe could break even.  Plus Kieren Jack I think is out.

I dunno I haven't really been watching Sydneys games so I can't really comment. 

Mots02

Knights will score 100+ against Freo this week.  Don't do it man.