Only trade I am looking at is Atley to Curnow?

Started by Blueboys, April 03, 2011, 01:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atley to Curnow?

Yes
15 (88.2%)
No
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Blueboys

Well thank god Yarran come good, was never going to trade him anyway! lol

So only trade if Curnow is name  :-X  ???

Nuffman

As much as I'm also looking at the trade, have a look at who Blues have played...

Richmond - If it wasn't for Newman and Jroo, they would have been demolished
GCS - 'YAY WE BEAT 18 YEAR OLDS WE WILL WIN PREMIERSHIP!'

In saying that, I will prolly also make that trade

Alex7089

Not sure. Very tempting but if I can't be 'trade free 'til round 3' what hope do I have?
Looking to double trade lots in the second half :K

bowyanger

yeah im definately gonna do the same trade bud with my team pretty much settled otherwise. Im thinking I want to get enright into my team also....a harder prospect though. Seeing as we have a few more trades this year....my side is pumping along...would it be a good idea to downgrade goddard to enright....goddards price is gonna drop by 100K...enrights will rise by nearly same amount...that would be 3 trades for a substantial amount of coinage gain? Pick Goddard up in a few weeks again? All of my selections have played the 1st 2 games so I got some depth......hmmmm

nas

Trade out God to bring God back in. What a complete waste of a trade IMO, sure might make some coin and but it's only round 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blueboys

Quote from: bowyanger on April 03, 2011, 01:29:21 AM
yeah im definately gonna do the same trade bud with my team pretty much settled otherwise. Im thinking I want to get enright into my team also....a harder prospect though. Seeing as we have a few more trades this year....my side is pumping along...would it be a good idea to downgrade goddard to enright....goddards price is gonna drop by 100K...enrights will rise by nearly same amount...that would be 3 trades for a substantial amount of coinage gain? Pick Goddard up in a few weeks again? All of my selections have played the 1st 2 games so I got some depth......hmmmm

Never trade prem players! Goddard to Enright is a bad trade even to try and make money out of it! Thats why you have rookies/cashcows....

You know if you are playing finals this year you are going to have to trade or bench Enright come finals. Not the best time to have a prem like enright on the bench....

Use your trades on cashcows or long term injuries, most people value trades at 100k any how. lol

Alex7089

Quote from: bowyanger on April 03, 2011, 01:29:21 AM
And what happens if God rips out 180 we all know he is capable of and Enright fails? Never trade prems. We have 4 extra trades but with moves like this you will be wondering where they went come the GF.

bowyanger

Yeah fair call fellahs. I wont do the trade for yers bashing sense into me....It was just a wild one...had a few brewskies...but really I cant see myself making many trades at all for a fair while...my team busted 2450+ last week...Usually I have to make a few trades for bad decisions...doing that trade may give me the edge in 6 weeks time...I dunno...I do know trades >coinage..I wont do it...fook it...but to win you gotta sorta left field

nas

Quote from: bowyanger on April 03, 2011, 01:44:27 AM
Yeah fair call fellahs. I wont do the trade for yers bashing sense into me....It was just a wild one...had a few brewskies...but really I cant see myself making many trades at all for a fair while...my team busted 2450+ last week...Usually I have to make a few trades for bad decisions...doing that trade may give me the edge in 6 weeks time...I dunno...I do know trades >coinage..I wont do it...fook it...but to win you gotta sorta left field

Great sense applied but remember it's only rd 2 near completion. can see your point but you also see our points of view.