foley to libba everitt to enright/newman?

Started by swedishhmafia, April 05, 2011, 02:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swedishhmafia

header speaks for itself, everitt has been horrendous and i would like to get in another star in my backs
i rate foley, i think he'll be a good players this year but i need the cash hence the downgrade to libba
thoughts?

cortez

It,s simple if you have deledio get enright if not make up your own mind cause both enright and newman will score well

essendon33

yeh im going for everitt to enright... with gaz gone he got more of a run in the midfeild, and his new role seems to be paying off. matches against st kilda and fremantle arent bad opponents... im jumping on him this week...

i dont need to trade to get the cash to do it, but i may sideways atley for libba coz the kid has the gc this week and looks the goodes...

Edit: I have lids and i still considering newman.... can move him into the mids and get newman for the back... im thinking enright will play a bigger role this year than any other with the midfeild developing in the post ablett era...

tferrier18

swedishhmafia

or how about everitt to duigan and foley to swan?

tferrier18

ooooooh that's more like it...

who else do you have in your back bench?

I've started duigan for rounds 1 & 2 although I'm thinking of starting Toy over Duigan. Duigan doesn't have the best decision making abilities which firstly makes him miss the right option, therefore making him hold onto the ball for too long which then puts him under more pressure and finally makes him miss targets.

Having said that, I think he's going to be ok for a reliable 55-70.

swedishhmafia

Quote from: tferrier18 on April 05, 2011, 07:26:10 PM
ooooooh that's more like it...

who else do you have in your back bench?

I've started duigan for rounds 1 & 2 although I'm thinking of starting Toy over Duigan. Duigan doesn't have the best decision making abilities which firstly makes him miss the right option, therefore making him hold onto the ball for too long which then puts him under more pressure and finally makes him miss targets.

Having said that, I think he's going to be ok for a reliable 55-70.
thing about the foley to swan is that i am going for the league win and i already have pendles and krak in the mids (krak can be moved to forwards for pav) but i think your right duigan looks a solid rookie
my backs are goddard gibbs grimes deledio everitt otten lower - stanley toy peterson