How many games will Liba get for the year?

Started by charliesheen, April 03, 2011, 07:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

Just curious how many do you think he will get

his killing it atm

CrowsFan

Should be in the squad for a while. I always had him ahead of Wallis in terms of their rookies.
May get rested later on and they will then bring in Wallis so great downgrade target :)

C-Dogg

along while i think... i even think hes ahead of ward atm

supercoach addict

he'll be in the team for at least the next two games. Could be out towards the end of the season if he gets fatigued.

Hydra

My bet is Libba will play 20 games bar injury.

meow meow

If he plays like he has in the first 2, then lock him in for 20 more.

woofy

don't ask me why but i have a feeling wallis will play next week against GC. surely it won't be for libba but who knows?

meow meow

Lake, Gilbee and Addison will be coming back. Wallis might have to wait some more.

Stack is gone. Jones looks shaky but they might want to persevere with his development. Markovic looks like making way for Lake, but they might keep him in and play Lake forward since the GC defence struggled with height, and it will ease him into it. Djerkurra's pressure is good, but Addison's is better.

sid3bysid3

good sum up meow man - i think libba will play enough to reach his BE which should be a juicy one.

in saying that, he may be a keeper for later in the season for bench coverage and a trade saver.