Atley to Curnow?

Started by PICCOLLO, April 03, 2011, 10:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PICCOLLO

Missed out on the Curnow train but have an underperforming Foley and Atley who seems destined to score in 40s.  Which one should I trade out if any at all?

sid3bysid3

i would trade atley for curnow and keep foley.

its ok to use a trade to acquire cash - you have them for that purpose aswell as LTI.

dont trade foley - he will make you money and score better.

Alex7089

Foely will not be the sub every week.

Scoring should improve.

Goodbye Atley.

PICCOLLO

I guess the added benefit is I'll probably upgrade Foley before Richmond's first bye and he did improve this week.  Shame I'll get Curnow for the pies game as I doubt he'll crack the ton.

C-Dogg

lucky curnow is playing friday night... if hes named on field and not sub def get him in for atley, il do the same if this is the case

PICCOLLO

Is there enough time to make the trade once the sub is announced?  It's normally after lock out isn't it?  Most subs seem to be coming from bench listed players so I guess that is a guide.  It's tough given most midrange players will be the sub at one time or another.

C-Dogg

plenty of time to trade, as long as u have a pc near by :)

sid3bysid3

yep - conclusive i'd say. if curnow named on field friday then bring him in for atley.

schezza

Hi guys,

Im thinking to trade foley to curnow for the cash and massive cash rise and then who to buy is my only problem as i still have selwood to coem on the feild for the mids..... lol

sid3bysid3

NO - keep foley... you'll regret it.

only bring in curnow for another rookie

schezza

y though?? foley is producing through with the goods ........

richgo

Dump Foley for Curnow. Make yourself a handy quarter million immediately, and you've the next Barlow - a bloke that costs peanuts that can start on the ground and get consistant hundreds. Foley is a quality player when up and going, but what's next for him? More injury? More illness? More substitue roles? Poor bloke can't take a trick, and hanging your hat on him to come good is a risk not worth the taking!

Nuffman

Quote from: richgo on April 04, 2011, 01:27:33 AM
Dump Foley for Curnow. Make yourself a handy quarter million immediately, and you've the next Barlow - a bloke that costs peanuts that can start on the ground and get consistant hundreds.

Bit quick there mate... He's played Richmond and GCS... If he can rip out a 70 or so against Pies, then... then you can start to possibly compare

tkringle

Anyone considering trading out Atley for Liba instead of Curnow?