Does anyone think Kerr could possibly be sub to ease him back into gametime?

Started by Vicious Sandwhich Attack, April 01, 2011, 11:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

redfield

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

I hope so.

I have both Kerr and Selwood to go on the field, but concerned that either one or both may pull out last minute.. It's the only real ? I've got hovering over my team this week.

MissPiesFF

I think Kerr will get thrown straight back in with a lot of TOG. Lets just hope he doesn't do something silly and get suspended ha

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Torress

i think there is a good chance he will be subbed off to be honest. unless he has a good game or his role is irreplaceable

redfield

Quote from: Torress on April 01, 2011, 12:10:14 PM
i think there is a good chance he will be subbed off to be honest. unless he has a good game or his role is irreplaceable

Actually, yeh, he may not start as the sub but he may well be the one to come off. I keep thinking the big issue is who will start as the sub whilst the one who might come off is often an afterthought for me. Gotta think of these things  :-\

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

I guess the good thing from that perspective is, as we saw last weekend teams can plan their sub and how to use him all they like, but most times the player being subbed off would be through neccesity rather than a planned sub..

If Coad doesn't get elevated into the finalised team tonight then it'll be okay, becaue I have Coad, Otten, and McKernan all out this week so I can make two mids emergencies to cover, but if he is named in the final squad I'm going with Coad and will have to take a punt on the mids.