Which GCS Player will score 80pts or more?

Started by Tyrogue, March 28, 2011, 08:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Ange

matera will score over 80 love someone to prove me wrong!! ......will kick 4 goals !!!! thats gonna become a fact!!

roo boys!

4 goals would be a nice debut ;)

Hopefully he takes some momentum from his good pre-season.

Big Ange

we will be hearing this........ Abblet takes a bounce on centre wing and another bangs it in long down to MATEARA... owww where were the carlton players that time!! Lines it up and goes BANG thats number 4

yorgis

who, on god's earth can say which suns player 's gunna get 80 ?  some of them might, if 1/2 the bluebaggers miss the flight

js19

Quote from: yorgis on March 29, 2011, 01:34:56 AM
who, on god's earth can say which suns player 's gunna get 80 ?  some of them might, if 1/2 the bluebaggers miss the flight

Looking at them on Thursday, I'd say more than 1/2 of the Blues 'missed the flight' already <so to speak> ;D

Yarran will probably bring his own footy to get a touch or two

Tyrogue

Quote from: js19 on March 29, 2011, 05:49:31 AM
Quote from: yorgis on March 29, 2011, 01:34:56 AM

Looking at them on Thursday, I'd say more than 1/2 of the Blues 'missed the flight' already <so to speak> ;D

Yarran will probably bring his own footy to get a touch or two
;D ;D ;D

tferrier18

Yarran needs a big one to get his break even back on track

SydneyRox

Alex7089

Harris will. Toy is a freak and has a decent chance. Matera as well. But really, we don't know :-X All we can tell you is what you already know ;) I personally have to choose between Toy & Conca on the ground this week :-\

PiesSuck