WHO TO START?????

Started by victa118, March 30, 2011, 10:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

victa118

Really don't know who to start this week in defence, mids or fwds. Please help!!!!

Backs - Which 2?
Heppell, Pedersen, Duigan or Toy

Mids - If Selwood plays then which 2, otherwise which 3?
Harris, Swallow, Liber, Conca or Buckley. Or if Selwood doesn't play I could put Heppell in mids and Buckley in backs

Fwds - Which 1?
Matera, Darling or Richardson

Thanks

victa118

40 views and no one has an opinion?

Mish

duigan and heppell in the back.

harris and conca in the mid.

matera darling in the forward.

victa118

Thanks.
Not sure about Conca though. Why wouldn't you start Swallow over Conca?
Richmond are playing St Kilda after all.

pavlova

I'd go swallow personally, and I'd certainly consider liber as well - probably before conca this week against the saints. But really luck will dominate which is the best of the 3.

victa118

Yeah I have Selwood as well, so if he doesn't play I am thinking Harris, Swallow & Liber with Conca as Emergency.

karlos

Heppell, Pederson (both playing defense against good opponents)
Harris, Swallow, Liber in that order (Selwood is looking more and more likely to play though)
Darling>Matera for me, only because WC's main FWD is gone...and I don't know what to expect from a GC forward (who will likely play deep).

The above is depending on selection of course.

victa118

QuoteHeppell, Pederson (both playing defense against good opponents)

You wouldn't go Duigan over Pederson considering Duigan is a chance to be rebounding a lot of balls off half back?

QuoteDarling>Matera for me, only because WC's main FWD is gone...and I don't know what to expect from a GC forward (who will likely play deep).

Considering Le Cras is out, he will have a better opponent on him then he would if Le Cras was playing. Also, Port have some good solid backs. But agree with u about Matera.