midfield dillemma ??

Started by bundyboy, March 29, 2011, 09:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ok - played with mpp to get fwd and defence right, but now which 3 mids??

Swallow
3 (16.7%)
Harris
3 (16.7%)
Heppell
0 (0%)
Foley
7 (38.9%)
Palmer
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: April 01, 2011, 09:55:25 PM

bundyboy

so I'm a bit perplexed after week 1...

palmer and foley scored badly and were both either injured or ill - so should I allow them on the field, or play others ?  Would normally be happy to lock these ones in, but after week 1  I'm not feeling the love for them !!

choices as per poll - Swallow, Harriss untried - Heppell solid last week but tougher opposition this week i recon.

so question is which 3 to start ???

any thoughts ???? :)

lewis

wallow harris foley. Keep the faith with foley harris is mature aged and experienced at this level and swallow similar to spit expect immediate impact. Palmer - no love for him.

yorgis

Ziplock

Bluke

Bundyboy, I am in the unique position of having the exact same midfield dillemma with the exact same players.

All depends on the teams but at this stage I'm playing Palmer, Harris and Foley. Lots of stoppages against the Saints should help Foley. The biggest uncertainty lies in whether either palmer or foley will be subbed, or start as subs. If they are looking fit and named on the field I won't have a problem selecting either but if either one is named on a bench or under a cloud Swallow may come in.

Mish

unless foley showers his pants again, he is probs your best bet.

bundyboy

Bluke, my thinking about the same as yours at this stage..but  a bit worried about Palmer being the sub - which of course we won't know until it's too late...

yep - if not named on field, they might get the bullet for Swallow i think......