Started by TOM15, March 28, 2011, 05:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOM15

already have the following:
lower,
duigan,
stanley,
heppell(in mids though)

im looking to trade out puopolo because he is unlikely to get a game what are peoples ideas for a better rookie??

$27,000 in the bank

valkorum

Quote from: TOM15 on March 28, 2011, 05:58:29 PM
already have the following:
lower,
duigan,
stanley,
heppell(in mids though)

im looking to trade out puopolo because he is unlikely to get a game what are peoples ideas for a better rookie??

$27,000 in the bank

May as well trade the rest of your backline as well, bugger it, may as well trade all your rookies.

Seriously though.....
My first question is why did you have Puopolo in your team before round 1 considering he wasnt selected.
My second question is why do you want to trade now - oh thats right... its a PANIC TRADE

Dont trade this week - you are not going to get a donut so dont bother with the trade.  If you really want to trade then I would wait till next week and trade for a player on the bubble

TOM15

thought he was still chancwe to play till i heard that he wasnt selected, on saturday night

valkorum

Teams come out on Thursday afternoon, so you have all night and Friday to make changes. 

troy87

Valk pretty sure he didn't ask for a lecture.

This is a game for fun and not everyone obviously has the all the time in the world like you to sit around on their computer waiting for teams to come out.

If everyone played supercoach perfectly then the game has no value, how about answering his question instead of replying with useless information just so you can increase the amount posts you make.

valkorum

Quote from: troy87 on March 28, 2011, 07:05:13 PM
Valk pretty sure he didn't ask for a lecture.

This is a game for fun and not everyone obviously has the all the time in the world like you to sit around on their computer waiting for teams to come out.

If everyone played supercoach perfectly then the game has no value, how about answering his question instead of replying with useless information just so you can increase the amount posts you make.

I take it you dont know how to read past 5 words cos if you read the last part of my post I actually gave him some advice

And I quote
QuoteDont trade this week - you are not going to get a donut so dont bother with the trade.  If you really want to trade then I would wait till next week and trade for a player on the bubble

BGK

I do like it when the newbies give seasoned coaches advice.

sid3bysid3

Keep the faith. I had ticklish riding the pine for weeks last yr. Paid off