Jed Lamb will he play for the Swans or should I trade for Tapscott

Started by whynot102, March 29, 2011, 10:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whynot102

Have an issue next week in the forward line with Harvey, Richardson & Petrie, have Matera however dont think Jed Lamb will play, peoples thoughts on whether I should use a trade?????

cortez

Do you have mpp to trade Harvey to mids? If not why did you put 3 kangas in forward line?

stuart6982

jfitty

Sounds like an awkward situation! If you aren't able to put Petrie in the rucks or Boomer in the mids then I'd cop a donut. Probably not a good idea to have 3 North players in the forward line!

Colty

Lamb was best on for the swans reserves last week so he should push his way into the side at some point, but who knows when.

j959

Quote from: whynot102 on March 29, 2011, 10:14:38 AM
Have an issue next week in the forward line with Harvey, Richardson & Petrie, have Matera however dont think Jed Lamb will play, peoples thoughts on whether I should use a trade?????
my comment to you is that it depends on what your main aim is ... if you're chasing the $50k or good overall ranking and you're in line for a doughnut you might weigh up burning this 1 trade.

if you're gunning for a league win and you can eat the doughnut (or have cover??) for your head to head this round, then it is generally not worth burning the trade now if you don't need to. trades are gold, don't waste them cos you will need them in the 2nd-half of the season ...

IMO Lamb will get a chance but not early on ... too many Swans small forward type players ahead of him at the moment ...