gold coast stanleys....

Started by woofy, March 27, 2011, 11:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woofy

Hey guys,

What should i do? i just realised i picked Jack Stanley instead of Danny Stanley both from Gold Coast. Don't think he will get a game huh? Should i trade him out for kid on the bubble whose played well after next week or just keep him? -_-

cheers

DTDreamer

haahahah. Um keep him i guess, probably not worth a trade.
If D Stanley smashed his first two games then consider swapping them.

Footy God

Unlucky, im sure many others would have done the same thing

JoeMontana

I would wait and see which kid is the biggest cash cow, within your budget of course, and trade for him before the start of Round 3. Some kids did well this week you may not have, if they also light it up next week, it wont hurt to trade for them and make money after there round 3 score kicks in. Who knows, D.Stanley could turn out to be a spud as well. 

RiOtChEsS

Slashers

The guy I played im my league did the same thing.
I remember when the matchups were first available I had a heart attack for a moment thinking I had picked the wrong one (didn't even realise there were two). Then I checked the NAB scores - phew, D.Stanley was the right one.

juddyboy

ahh thats shower mate, D stanley!

tothetop

I think I'll have to keep him for now.  I have cows I can make money off and have enough cover for now. don't really want to waste a trade either. really sucks though...

Bak2Form

*checks dreamteam to make sure he put in the right stanley*
fewwwww im safe...... i aswell didnt know there was 2

diddley

Quote from: Bak2Form on March 28, 2011, 01:47:59 PM
*checks dreamteam to make sure he put in the right stanley*
fewwwww im safe...... i aswell didnt know there was 2
i just did the same thing. pheeew. got it right too.

nathan11

yeah bit of a problem that, i had the wrong one til i was going through before lockout, thought to check the gold coast reports then realised my stanley was cheaper than one they were talking about :)