Brad Sewell's substitution

Started by redfield, March 28, 2011, 09:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redfield

I wasn't able to watch the entire game but the fact that Sewell was subbed off at 3/4 time (I think) is of slight concern to me. I picked him as my fourth mid and all seemed to be going well. I heard he was in a lot of contests and at 3/4 time I think he had 97 points. Can anyone shed any light as to why he was subbed off? I know he didn't get injured and I'm concerned he may be a sub candidate in a lot of cases. Thoughts? Opinions?

METHOD MAN

he is my fourth mid to. was dominating till 3qtr time. ive heard he got a slight injury thats why he was subbed off. i havent read anything about it though so not 100% sure

hawk_88

According to Clarko he was amongst a few players who were absolutely buggered and was just luck of the draw. Wouldn't read too much into it.

redfield

Cheers, guys.

I'll just sit back and see how things play out this week. Hopefully he's right and plays out the entire match.

almax

Only reason it is concerning is that Sewel was as you say, dominating so why would Clarko choose him to come off?
Maybe he got a slight niggle, but sounds like Clarko just wanted a fresh player out there.
Hopefully it was just because he had the least match fitness of all the tired players

redfield

I've had a bit of a look through forums and I'm reading something along the lines of a rolled ankle but that he should be right for next week.