Ed Curnow job security?

Started by Aeon05, March 27, 2011, 09:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeon05

Cunrow killed it with 118 in SC, is it worth using a trade and picking him up as a cash cow or potential rookie starter?
I know he played against Richmond which isn't the most quality opposition but he seemed pretty impressive.
Thoughts?

charliesheen

not sure.. problem is Carlton play GC next, so that may not be best indicator either of real performance.

Ringo

Still a little early to say.  I initially intended to use as cash cow  and will probably continue to do so unless he remains in Carlton's best 22 and continues to score well,  Played him on the field this week as well so I have the dilemma of subbing Swallow Gold Coast or keep playing him.  Looked Good player.

Aidans Blues

Thing is he is competing with McLean (although apparently inured AGAIN) Ellard and AJ for that role so don't think he's in the best 22 if Ellards fit. Although another impressive game this week will do wonders to his long term chances. He's around the mark, maybe just wait and see IMO.

juddyboy

wont be chosen with a fit McLean, so its all up to McLean

Aeon05

Hey thanks for the replies, Your right about next week not being a indicator for him.
So Mclean will take his spot..... thats not much good for me then.