Can ANYONE be subbed?

Started by supercoach addict, March 26, 2011, 11:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supercoach addict

Sewell, Palmer, Krak(although late in the game). All quality fantasy relevant players who have been subbed off at some stage so far this round limiting their sc scores. I think SC is becoming much more luck(hoping like hell your players wont be subbed off) and less skill.

hawk_88

Has always been a fair bit of luck involved. I don't think it is that different in terms of skill.

H1bb3i2d

Coaches will save the sub for injuries, so you shouldn't have to panic about your player being subbed off, they'll only sub off healthy players in the last qtr if they have no injury concerns

Alex7089

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on March 26, 2011, 11:37:03 PM
Coaches will save the sub for injuries, so you shouldn't have to panic about your player being subbed off, they'll only sub off healthy players in the last qtr if they have no injury concerns
Agree. If the coach uses the sub tactically then a player gets injured he is down to 2 on the bench. Not worth the risk. I'd be more worried about your player starting as the sub.

enzedder

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 26, 2011, 11:46:29 PM
Quote from: H1bb3i2d on March 26, 2011, 11:37:03 PM
Agree. If the coach uses the sub tactically then a player gets injured he is down to 2 on the bench. Not worth the risk. I'd be more worried about your player starting as the sub.
Agree