RATE MY TEAM V17: Done and dusted boys. Car please?

Started by Tittan99, March 25, 2011, 05:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RATE MY TEAM

1 (14.3%)
2 (28.6%)
2 (28.6%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (14.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Tittan99

Rate my Finished round one team

Defenders:
B. Gibbs (m/b), B Waters, B. Deledio (m/b), G. Broughton, J. Grimes,D. Heppell (m/b),  N. Lower
D. Stanly, N.Duigan, A. Otten,

Midfielders:
D. Swan (c), M. Boyd (vc), J. Bartel, B. Goddard (m/b), R. Berwick ,A. Krackouer (m/f)
D. Harris, D. Swallow, J Irons

Rucks:
A. Sandilands, D. Cox
Z. Smith, M. Baily

Forwards:
S. Johnson, L. Franklin, N. Riewoldt, Goodes (m/f), C Kinghts, , C. Richardson, L. Tapscott
B. Matera, J Darling, D. Prestia (m/f)

This is my team without any GC players

32k In the bank

123CAL

Tittan99

Griffo1982

dunno about waters, he's not an out & out premium yet but all else looks good.
9/10

Tittan99

Quote from: Griffo1982 on March 25, 2011, 05:51:12 PM
dunno about waters, he's not an out & out premium yet but all else looks good.
9/10

I got him instead of Enright mainly because i would have had too many players our for the round 6 bye and there realy arent that many good defenders that are premiums at that price. i could have gone with Mackie but that still leaves me with that same problem, i dont rate Everit or Adcock either.... but if Waters can get me 85+ average ill be happy with that, not looking for anything spectacular

Hawkahh

9.5 mate I like it and I like that u picked waters could be a good smoky for ya.. Good luck :)

Tittan99

Also 32k in the bank (took out Jake Spencer for Baily)

Tittan99

El Matador

Goddard in the mids? Surely he is better bang for buck in the backline - there are heaps of value options in the midfield.

Stevie J is a risk but could pay off for you... haven't seen him in many teams.

7.5/10

Tittan99

re: El Matador

well it was gibbs in the mids but it is goddard there for round one. i was a bit disapointed with stevie j hopefully he does well but it isnt so bad having gibs/god in my mids, gives me more B/M link up when the byes roll around trust me and later on in the season when players start getting injured the teams that will be the best will be the teams with the best links within there team.