So the world is ending and I'm making a dream team.

Started by Petersoto, March 23, 2011, 01:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petersoto

So yeah a rating from you guys would be great seen as the league starts in like a day.

Backline
Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Adcock, A.Otten, Heppell, Lower. Bench - Stanley, O' Shea, Puopolo.

Middle

Swan(C), Cross, Mitchell, A.Swallow(VC), Palmer, Cotchin. Bench - Gaff, Hallahan, Irons.

Ruck

Sandilands, Jamar. Bench - J.tippet, Moran.

Forwards

Chapman, Harvey, N.Riewoldt, Nahas, Knights, A.Krakouer, Tappscott. Bench - Matera, Skinner, Mitchell

I have $190, 400 in the bank.

Wolfy

not to sure about Nahas...anybody with the first name Robin sounds a bit suspect. Maybe Duigan instead of o'shea and younger swallow in the mids would win it soto!  :o

Petersoto

Yeah, i'm thinking of getting rid of chapman and nahas. Then bringing in franklin and goodes.

Wolfy

TMurphBROWNLOW

in your mids get rid of palmer and gaff for d. swallow and polec

forwards: upgrade jamar to cox and moran to bailey :)

agreed with ^ go chapman and nahas to buddy and goodes/ pavlich

Petersoto

thanks for that, any reason to get rid of palmer though? I was reading he was going to be great this year as barlow is only getting back into it.

Ill do the trade for cox now though!

Here's my updated team

Backline
Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Adcock, A.Otten, Heppell, Lower. Bench - Stanley, Duigan, Puopolo.

Middle

Swan(C), Cross, Mitchell, A.Swallow(VC), Palmer, Cotchin. Bench - Gaff, Hallahan, Irons.

Ruck

Sandilands, Cox. Bench - J.tippet, bailey.

Forwards

Franklin, Harvey, N.Riewoldt, Goodes, Knights, A.Krakouer, Tappscott. Bench - Matera, Skinner, Mitchell

Petersoto

UPDATED AGAIN, feedback!

Backline
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Adcock, A.Otten, Heppell, Lower. Bench - Stanley, Duigan, Puopolo.

Middle
Swan(C), J.Selwood, Mitchell, A.Swallow(VC), Palmer, Cotchin. Bench - Gaff, Bewick, Irons.

Ruck
Sandilands, Cox. Bench - Smith, bailey.

Forwards
Franklin, Harvey, N.Riewoldt, Goodes, Knights, A.Krakouer, Tappscott. Bench - Matera, Richardson, Darling

TMurphBROWNLOW

looks much better now :)

your midfield looks way too strong, thats all, where are you gonna make the money from rookies? IMO i even went 3 rookies simply because thats where you're going to earn the most money.

+ it'll earn you a bit of cash ;)

theswiz

dont go max bailey! he's horrible. you're better off with a dual position like joel tippett or moran
gaff is overrater, go with Polec. Trust me, Polec and Gaff will get similar gametime but Polec is going to get more points... I would've said Conca but richmond have played...
Just a warning, harvey is a gun but he's also old. body may be an issue as he reaches back end of his career. I like to go with players who are younger. Otherwise your team is full of unique players. Could just pay off!