how can you play in the middle and get 32? T Tuck?

Started by toodledock, May 18, 2009, 03:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toodledock

Is he ever coming good? I have 100k spare and was planning to straight swap him to Cooney this week. Who I feel once fit is going to score well again but of course no Tuck f*cks it up with his effort

CyclopZ

I totally feel you pain.... I had him picked at the start of the year thinking i could get about $400 - 420K out of him at worst..... I knew he was going to get plenty of opportunities but he has been so dissapointing. To think as my Mid priced midfielder i was chosing out of Hazelby, Cale Morton and to the more expensive side, Boak and i picked this bloke up.

I gave him one more chance this week against Freo (which i thought he could produce well against) but he gives us a 32!!! With the quality of midfielders around him - he should be able to give us atleast 70's.

Time to put Travis Tuck in the gun im afraid and let him go.

Heater

I hear you, boys!  He has been trying hard but you don't get SC points by running all day but not getting the pill!  I thought he'd get to around $420K and I'd be right.  I might keep him for the moment becuase I want to get rid of Krak before he really drops in price.  A few strategic decisions for me this week.