WHO? S. Thompson, X. Ellis, R. Murphy, J. Adcock or J. Gibson.

Started by b3no, March 13, 2011, 03:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My 5th defender position.

S. Thompson
X. Ellis
R. Murphy
J. Adcock
J. Gibson
OTHER: Please state.

b3no

So im very stuck for my 5th defender.

I have narrowed it down to S. Thompson, X. Ellis, R. Murphy, J. Adcock or J. Gibson, i would really like some feedback on who i should choose, or if you have a better option im happy to hear it, in the 200-390k mark, my current defence stands at:

B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, G. Broughton, J. Grimes, <EMPTY>, A. Otten, D. Heppell...

Thanks so very much for your help everyone and look foward to the feedback.

david.5

Ellis does your head in with his inconsistency. While murphy is made from lego, had him last season, seems to get injured every year. Gibson and thompson i dont rate. So i would go adcock. Averaged 85 a while back, although he isnt the most durable you should take the risk. As you saw last year with malceckski and waters.

burner11

With half of Brisbanes midfield flying the coop Adcock will get midfield time ;-)

b3no

Quote from: david.5 on March 13, 2011, 03:32:00 PM
Ellis does your head in with his inconsistency. While murphy is made from lego, had him last season, seems to get injured every year. Gibson and thompson i dont rate. So i would go adcock. Averaged 85 a while back, although he isnt the most durable you should take the risk. As you saw last year with malceckski and waters.

Love the idea of Adcock as it frees up some cash, but alot around the forums of i injury concerns? Im more than happy to take the risk though. Any other suggestions for the price range?