Any ideas about upgrades for my team

Started by antonc, May 07, 2009, 01:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonc

Was hoping to get some advice about my team by putting it up under rate my team, but not many reactions, anyway maybe posting it this way will help!

Doing Ok sofar with the points (about 2070 av), but probably have to many first year players and a few with injury risks + not many on the bench playing at the moment.(hopefully anthony will make his debut soon) All areas exept the ruck need some attention I think. Still got plenty of trades left and 181k in the bank.

My aim is to end up in the top 1000 (hopefully a bit higher) and have a bit of fun in the comps

Backs
Cornes, C, Lockyer, T, Goddard, B, Harding, L, Fisher, S, Drummond, J, Suban, N
Subs
Rance, A,  Broughton, G
Cent
Gibbs, B, Dal Santo, N, Selwood, J, Hasleby, P, Rich, D, Coughlan, M
Subs
Beams, D, Anthony, L
Ruck
Cox, D, McIntosh, H,
Subs
Jacobs, S, Spencer, J
For
Chapman, P(C), Riewoldt, N, Higgins, S, Deledio, B, Houlihan, R, McMahon, S, Ziebell, J
Subs
Brown, M (e), Thompson, W (e)

yogibbear

i like it a lot. how many trades have you used though to get to this?

and who is your captain? (i don't see a "lock") chad? cox? riewoldt?

antonc

Used 6 sofar. - Traded out G.Ablett this week Think he might be out for 3 to 4 weeks (cats won't risk him I think) and it's too many points on the bench. Could be a risk, but his value might drop slightly
Probably will have Cox as my captain for this week

yogibbear

Hm... undecided then. 6 is a big no.

antonc

I know, but had a few injury problems with good players.
Btw my average is actually more like 2070 (am in the top 300 of the comp)
Would like to stay there as I have never been there in my 2 previous years. Also have about 180K in the bank

yogibbear

Gian/Franklin/J. Brown in for Mitch Brown? Or are you saving for a premium "lock" like Stevie J?