Good team bad team?? help me to help you!

Started by n4cr123, February 22, 2011, 03:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n4cr123

Please rate it be harsh!..... or kind eaither way.. help me out...

Backs - Goddard, Gibbs, Enright, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppel
(Toy, Duigan, Puopolo)

Mids- Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Boak, Harris, Swallow
(hibberd, Mzungu, Wallis)

Rucks - Sandi, Cox
(Z. Smith, Derickx, )

Forwards- Green, Reiwoldt, S. Johnson, rioli, Dangerfield, Gamble, Richardson
(Matera, Smith, Callinan)

Plastic Boy

Mate this is a great team... I like the depth in every position... only worry for me is Boak, I'm not 100% on him, I'd look at upgrading to Sam Mitchell, with no captaincy I think the reigns will be off and he could dominate, and you only have Rioli as your other hawks player so its not overloading....

Just my opinion, or even Watson, he looked good in first nab hitout, but he handballs alot....

You're one of the first teams to not run with Petrie, and I think alot will jump off after this suspension and possible risk througout the year of another one.

Gamble, good call, he will def have around 1 spot and will be a great cow...

Dangerfield, looked great in nab hitout, hope he plays in mid a lot this year.

SJ, more upside to him then Chapman, and 70k cheaper, sure theres a history of up and down scoring, but from what we saw on sunday, he could be ready to explode this year.....

well done mate... i'm rating 9/10

n4cr123

Thanks mate! I picked boak as a real unique, read an artical today that he will play nab cup next round so he's kinda there until i hear news about his return. watson is a good pick however the last round bye (grand final) Puts me off a little.. Love the look of Dangerfield should start getting some decent time in the mids..

Cicjose

Petrie is injured now and will miss the start of season

Plastic Boy

Hes been suspended for 1 round, and will miss round 3 with a bye...

The bargain of the year is becoming one to avoid...

But look at it this way... He plays round 2... misses round 3 and then plays round 4.... so we have up until the start of round 5 to track his performance and maybe bring him in for a dud starter an early injury.

I wont start with him though...

n4cr123

Sorry guys i was looking for a discussing on my team NOT on Petrie :P Thanks