RUCK:
Sandi - Cox
Bench:
Smith - Bailey

FORWARDS:
Chappy - Franklin - Riewoldt - O'Keefe - Higgins - Knights - Richardson
Bench:
Krakouer - Matera - Callinan

There it is! (Rookies still subject to change obviously)
Feedback appreciated.
Cheers

j959

cjb, you want a rating out of 5?

B: fine, no issues - assuming you'll just monitor your starting rookie position in the lead up to kick-off ...

M: guns n rookies structure, no probs - not sure on your all-GC bench however, i know you'll just make sure all your starting rookies are playing but don't forget that you might want an emergency here for any late withdrawals to your starters on the field.

might be a bit difficult to manage and would suggest you might have to give up one of the three or s'pose you could make sure you upgrade at least one to another team before 2nd bye in Rd9?

R: fine

F: only concern is Higgins (inj-prone) plus Knights (returning from LTI) plus rookie can potentially cause probs - all fine picks individually but collectively, just something you'll have to keep an eye on ...

How much cash have you got left?? with your guns n rookies midfield, I can't see where you've spent the extra cash - would have thought your back and fwd-lines would go 5-6 deep??

Good luck!

Hoggy

Quote from: j959 on February 22, 2011, 01:37:16 PM

How much cash have you got left?? with your guns n rookies midfield, I can't see where you've spent the extra cash - would have thought your back and fwd-lines would go 5-6 deep??

Agree with this. Team doesn't look too bad, but your backs should definitely be 1 premium stronger if you're going to go with the 3 starting rookies in the midfield stratergy. Other than that it is looking pretty solid.

cjb23

Thanks very much for the feedback guys.
yeah, a rating out of 5 was what i was hoping for.
i only hav $10,400 left.
i think the reason for having less than you think would be there is because i hav gone with a lot of the top types of premiums (chap, sandi, franklin etc..) and also a fair few top priced rookies. Could squeeze in another premo if i were to downgrade some of these guys.

good point with the GC mids, i might change one of swallow/ bennell to somebody else.

i also see what you are saying about higgins, however i really liked what i saw in the first round of games last weekend and i think if he could put together a full season he would definately be one of the best fwds in the competition. i did originally hav pavlich instead, and im looking forward to seeing the rest of his pre-season to make a call on him.
thanks again

Footy God

Quote from: j959 on February 22, 2011, 01:37:16 PM
cjb, you want a rating out of 5?

B: fine, no issues - assuming you'll just monitor your starting rookie position in the lead up to kick-off ...

M: guns n rookies structure, no probs - not sure on your all-GC bench however, i know you'll just make sure all your starting rookies are playing but don't forget that you might want an emergency here for any late withdrawals to your starters on the field.

might be a bit difficult to manage and would suggest you might have to give up one of the three or s'pose you could make sure you upgrade at least one to another team before 2nd bye in Rd9?

R: fine

F: only concern is Higgins (inj-prone) plus Knights (returning from LTI) plus rookie can potentially cause probs - all fine picks individually but collectively, just something you'll have to keep an eye on ...

Agreed on all except Knights, good preseason, crows have retired, averaged 85+ in the past. Durability a concern, just needs to play first 8 rounds.

Good luck!