What do you think of this team? Copy and paste or Waste?

Started by Meister21, February 24, 2011, 06:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meister21

Backs: Goddard,Gibbs,Enright,Broughton,Malceski,Heppel,BSmith (DStanley,SBuckley,Puopolo)

Mids: Swan,Hodge,Anthony,JKennedy,BMartin,Mzunga (Harris,Jacobs,CBeams)

Rucks: Sandi,Cox (ZSmith,Derickx)

Forwards: Chapman,Sylvia,SJohnson,NRiewoldt,Dangerfield,Krakouer,Richardson (Prestia,Matera,ISmith)

$22,000 left

Any comments would be great.....

Justin Bieber

Backs are strong. Malceski a nice unique and hopefully for you he can back up last year. Rookies will change so won't comment there. Just a little on Buckley at Collingwood. Really don't like his chances as they have a pretty solid defence without him being close to getting games (Brown, O'Brien, Maxwell, Tarrant, Goldsack, Shaw, Toovey). But won't rule him out as I don't know much at what's happening at the Pies..

Midfield is strong. JP a nice unique. Having a great NAB Cup which could show mean big things. But a risk with Pre Season is that not many teams play full stregnth (and his group was quite weak).

Rucks are solid 8).

Forwards look good and a little different. Chappy and Stevie J are good if you can cover them. Stevie J and Danger are nice uniques although be warned Stevie J is inconsistent ;). However, it makes him an X Factor (who I'm tossing up as well).

Great team and *Peace Out Pplz.

Meister21

Thanks for the in depth review, exactly the sort of feedback i was looking for. Just have to feel out the NAB, see who is named and make changes accordingly.
Also have plans to make most of trades and a few upgrades.
I have tried to avoid a few of the common so called bargains as they could end up like Raines or similar.
Thanks again, Cheers and good luck with your team this year...........