Please Rate Out of 5

0 (0%)
1 (50%)
1 (50%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Botak

Hi Guys. Subject to change (and sorry for making a new thread but I tried updating my old one yesterday and it got ignored) and I really should make a choice between Swallow and Bennell.

I'm also aware there's a bit of "Me too" here, but hopefully there's at least a little different about it - mostly from the original squad posted in my OP... needed to make some other changes too as the additional squad was made using Fanplanner and not actual DT (so different pricing and positions).

Happy to provide feedback for anyone who does the same here...

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, T Hunt, M Coad (Puopolo, Faulks, Hibberd - replaced Toy after I heard he copped a potential injury in a NAB game)

Mids: Swan, A Krakouer, L Anthony, Chapman, Mzungu, Bennell (Swallow, Wallis, Heppell)

Rucks: Sandilands, Jolly (Z Smith, Derickx)

Fwds: Roo, Gia, Veszpremi, ROK, Watts, J Anthony, Waite (Gamble, Day, Prestia)

$15,000 in the kitty

Thoughts?

brandy

Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to recall Hunt being injured? Only a vague memory so I probably am wrong. Solid backline though. won't be missing out on much there.

Chappy in the mids is different. I tend to agree with the crowds that he may be better used in the forward line if you have him.

Rucks good.

Your forward line definitely is not Vanilla, which I like. Is this Watts 3rd year? He has potential, if Melbourne play well IMO.

Windigo

I think you've spent to much cash on our backs. Grimes is a good buy if fit.

But when it comes to Broughton & Deledio. I'd think about getting rid of 1 and having say a Andy Otten instead.

Then spend some cash on other areas, namely Vez.

cmgb84

Quote from: Windigo on February 22, 2011, 08:31:00 PM
I think you've spent to much cash on our backs. Grimes is a good buy if fit.

But when it comes to Broughton & Deledio. I'd think about getting rid of 1 and having say a Andy Otten instead.

Then spend some cash on other areas, namely Vez.

+1

Botak

Thanks for the replies guys. :)