Scott Lucas                          Emergency. Ryan Schoenmakers
Daniel Motlop                                             Scott Gumbelton
Mitch Hahn      
Alwyn Davey
Hayden Skipworth

Will sub burgoynes on if they play this week
Also, trading gumbelton 4 nahas and then benching skippy 4 nahas

croc187

Any team without Gablett is going to struggle.
Out of interest, SC or DT?
and what is your average score?

footycool

croc187. its DT and my average is around 1750

micklovin

pfft... that team is a CROC!

hibbo

You have no standout captain option(s). You needed to get a couple of these players from the start- Bartel, Ablett, Corey, Kane & Chad, Cox, Voldt and Swan. Make sure when u pick your team next year u grab a few of these players...

valkorum

Also keep in mind that the rumour mill is saying that Lucas might not play this week.

Also keep an eye on the team lists with regard to Petrenko.  A number of Adelaide players may be in line for a recall which may squeeze him out of the side.

As suggested, next year you definitely need to get from the start a number of "premiums" who you can use as your captain each week.

If your captain is only getting 70 -90 points and someone else's captain is getting 120+... there is potentially up to 100 points that you are behind and thats only from 1 player .

will1990

i disagree with that guy saying any team without gablett is going to struggle... i dont have him and im happily sitting in the top 4000...

valkorum

Will1990 -- it was croc who said that.

I am sitting at #3347 and also havent had Gablett, although when he posted those big scores in a row I did start to doubt my decision :P

hibbo

croc might've been referring to 'struggle' as outside top 100. I heard a stat that before gablett got injuried roughly 45 people inside top 50 had him. So if u wanna mix it with the big guns, ablett is a must.