Main Menu

Trojan

Started by Cicjose, February 24, 2011, 05:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

every time i go to the exteam feature i keep coming up with a message from my virus scanner that i have encountered a trojan

Hope there isn't a virus on this website

pyronerd

i think its likely that your antivirus software has mistaken it for a trojan, it can happen sometimes

Cicjose

so what doi do to fix it?

i want to see predictions for my team ???

pyronerd

im not familiar with avast, but there may be a way to change your settings with it to disable the block for that specific url, the only other way i can think of getting past it is to remove your software, but i certainly wouldnt recommend that  :-\

Boomz

Pretty sure u can just disable it temporarily while u use it but not sure how...

Cicjose

its just now when i went there my computer was slowing down and now currently performing a system scan it will find nothing :(

m0nty

That would have been caused by a picture someone uploaded in the private league section. I have deleted it. Sorry about that.

Cicjose

Dont worry about that Monty, you are doing a great service by providing fantasy players this site its only fair that the users should be able to help you in any way possible to keep this site active