Is Sandi a must?

Started by thornz23, February 26, 2011, 04:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thornz23

generally im like u cruise. but this year i was flirting with the cheap ruck theory but decided to only have 1 cheap ruck in the end.
im more serious about dt so i think im gna try this method in sc and stick to sandi n cox in dt :P.
in dt i look for position but because im fairly new to sc im looking for a league win against the ff boys :) hopefully this method just gives me a bit more cash to have a better team at the end.

Talisman

Ok, let's stop over-complicating things. The answer is: Y. E. S.  ;)

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Talisman on February 27, 2011, 02:23:06 PM
Ok, let's stop over-complicating things. The answer is: Y. E. S.  ;)

People aren't... League vs Overall and DT vs SC make for different arguments.

Talisman

Fair call on League vs. Overall - so I'll clarify my position by saying that he is indeed a must for me & anyone else concentrating on the League win, with Freo's situation with byes.
But seeing as this thread is posted in the Players & Trades in SC, I'd say that DT vs. SC does not make for different arguments in this thread!  ;)
(By the way, I was partially just muckin' around!)

stewfoss

personally, i think sandilands is definately the no.1 ruc in the comp, but even still he is overrated.

when you look at the past, 2010 was a killer season for him, but you gotta ask yourself, can he repeat it, and will freo's strategies change with the sub rule and as they bring up their young'uns?

also, theres just something about cox that says he's got another big season coming.

cox/petrie for me, later upgrade to sandi after his inevitable price dive

also,
Quote from: Talisman on February 27, 2011, 07:31:09 PM
Fair call on League vs. Overall - so I'll clarify my position by saying that he is indeed a must for me & anyone else concentrating on the League win, with Freo's situation with byes.
But seeing as this thread is posted in the Players & Trades in SC, I'd say that DT vs. SC does not make for different arguments in this thread!  ;)
(By the way, I was partially just muckin' around!)
regardless of which  thread we're in, dt vs sc is always a valid argument considering the difference between each comp