im pretty keen on some of these players chek it out!

Started by callum111, February 13, 2011, 10:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callum111

Backs: Enright, Deledio, Symes, Fisher, Otten, Bock, Adcock Reserves: Heppel, Toy, Puopolo
Midfielders: Swan, Gibbs, Corey, Harris, D Swallow, Pavlich Reserves: Contin, Atley, Wallis
Rucks: Petrie, Cox Reserves: Fraser, Derickx
Forwards: Chapman, Franklin, Higgins, Varcoe, Krakouer, Knights, Riewoldt Reserves: Mzungu, Smith Darling

Any thoughts??

j959

structure generally ok, but collectively your players make your team risky.

B: Enright as your no1 def spot is a concern - worries about his age and ability to handle the forward tagger. i wouldn't have as much issue with that if he was your no3 or no4 defender.

no big issues with Symes but in combo with Otten you open yourself up to risks with the byes - similar sort of thing with Bock and Toy (even though he's on your bench).

Otten plus Adcock (both returning from LTIs) plus Bock (at new team) might just be a tad too much risk IMO

M: fairly unique but be careful of Harris/D Swallow combo as per byes above. i also think Pav is keeping out a better midfield premium - if you want F/C MPP link, would suggest getting a cheap rookie to provide the link

R: no issue, Cox/Petrie combo worth the risk IMO - i don't have the b*lls myself ...  ;)

F: looks ok, but again you've got 2.5-3 inj risks there - Higgins, some have described as 'made of butter' plus Knights coming back from LTI and then Varcoe had some inj woes over off-season.

if you're looking at overall ranking, Rd6 you'll have Chappy, Franklin, Mzungu and Smith unavailable so you'll cop a doughnut ...

good luck!