can i make it 2 years in a row?

Started by hawksrule, February 12, 2011, 03:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawksrule

won last years league between my mates mostly due to luck ( was my first year playin ) alot more thought has gone into this years team. hoping to make it back to back league wins. please rate

backs : Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Malceski, Grimes, Otten
               res (Toy, Duigan, Poupolo)

mids : Swan, Boyd, Montagna, Mitchell, Gaff, Heppel
               res (Atley, Harris, Smith)

ruck : Sandilands, Warnock
               res (Smith, Bailey)

fwd : Franklin, Sylvia, Reiwoldt, Knights, Petrie, Krakouer, Mzungu
               res (Richardson, Prestia, Callinan)

only real thing i dont like is only 4k left from salary cap

Note :  gc players are all benched for round 1. will likely go on field over the other rookies for round 2

any feedback appreciated

hally25547

pretty good team mate. My first issue is Warknock. Personally i just dont think he has shown enough to warrant selection. Your backs are extremely strong and i like Malceski. Good team 8.5/10

Andrew3737

Pretty weak forwards imo and Warnock is a big issue. Other then that, pretty good.

DAZZLER

Yer I worry that the forwards thin out a bit, but this team is bordering on BRILLIANT !!!

DAZZLER really likes this set up..

At the 1st look the mids look good, but in R2 Harris comes in and then it is awesome...

WELL DONE MATE !!!!

Have a lokk at DAZZLER for me...

nostradamus

nice team mate.....

thx for the feedback on my team.....but.....rated wrong version :-\......now on update #4 ......an ever changing process

not sure about malceski, he was good last year (l had him too :)) until other teams worked out he couldnt handle a hard tag......ppg could drop this season

boyd is an absolute gun......but generally with leadership comes a drop in ppg

warnock ???......l had him last year, and was frustrated.....but now looks a different player..... could be an inspired choice....monitor over pre-season

ur fwd line worries me......seems very thin

hawksrule

Hey all thanks for the feedback

I was thinking of dropping ol warnock but have heard a lot about him chopping up lately. And what I saw of him in last nights nab was very encouraging so I'm not sure. He is still developing and he is just a massive unit so Im inclined to take a punt on him.

As for the fwd line I know its my weak point but I think the backs are more reliable and the only way to improve the fwd line is to kill off one of my 6 expensive backs and replace him with a rookie.

If I did this I would probably ditch warnock and replace him with petrie then put brad green in the fwds.
Only problem with this is I don't like the idea of downgrading one of the backs and if I did which one would it be?

Any thoughts?

Footy God

Not sure on Warnock, but watch his form I guess in the NAB. No Swallow? why Gaff instead?