Cyril Rioli: 2011

Started by DazBurg, September 08, 2010, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: YOUNGTELLICA on September 09, 2010, 12:57:10 PM
Came in for Roo this year, got better as the year went on. IS the Hawks best midfielder.

Most skilled and exciting? Probably. Best? Reckon Hodge, Mitchell and possibly Burgoyne would have something to say about that.

Maca24

50-50 for me atm. if he plays midfield think he will do really well.

hawk_88

Quote from: enzedder on September 09, 2010, 08:45:33 AM
Injury prone. Not for me.

Barely missed a game with injury, what are you talking about?

Hawks intend to do with Rioli what Geelong did with GAJ, but with a defensive game as well. He will move to the midfield full time this year. Worth jumping on.

Maca24

good 2 hear hawk. also rioli scores big without many touches.
and he always turns it on when the games on the line which gets him a lot of points

CrowsFan

Almost a lock for my team at this point in time. He is just so delicious

hawk_88

Quote from: Maca24 on October 15, 2010, 07:45:16 PM
good 2 hear hawk. also rioli scores big without many touches.
and he always turns it on when the games on the line which gets him a lot of points

Partly because he makes a lot of tackles. Also tends to step up in big moments. Rare in such a young player.

tom_scully

j959

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 15, 2010, 07:45:56 PM
Almost a lock for my team at this point in time. He is just so delicious
my NAB Cup review of him:

first saw him and it looks like he's beefed up a little bit - good sign for inside mid work and it didn't look like he'd lost any speed. got a fair bit of the ball and seemed to marshall the young hawks in terms of kicking it to where they needed to get to - pretty much locking him in for my DT side but from what i saw last night i might even go Cyril over Buddy in my SC team!