Main Menu

Moderators

Started by Big Lance, March 24, 2010, 11:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lance

I've noticed in my short time here the forums getting increasingly messy and busy. A lot of the times topics are posted in the wrong section and there is occasional abuse. I think these forums could use a mod or 2 to help monty keep things in line. Realistically there is too much for 1 or 2 people to monitor.

I think Prospector_1 would do a great job from what ive seen on the forums. Obviously has been around a while and is online a lot. If hes not interested there are a few others that could do the job fine as well.

Master Q

Very True Lance, good to bring it up.

Justin Bieber

As great of a job you do monty, you might need to get some moderators. they will help out a bit on the forum when you're not on. its always good to have some people online who will make sure the forum is fun and friendly to all.

And Prospector is the new moderator. it says it below dt and sc on the main forum page.

Alex7089

Dear m0nty,
Just calling out to let you know that I'm interested in becoming a mod also, I tend to get up earlier than most on weekends so I could help then and I like to think I am on a lot (although not very long at all compared to prospecter) Anyway, I'd be honored to become a mod because I've been admiring what you do since I joined but I think the site is getting very big and maybe you need a bit of help.

Master Q

I'm also happy to be a mod.

m0nty

I'll try out Prospector and then see where we stand.

Alex7089

Thats cool, just thought I'd let you know if you ever need more mods I'm always willing.

Master Q

Quote from: m0nty on March 25, 2010, 10:33:49 AM
I'll try out Prospector and then see where we stand.
Ok m0nty.

Justin Bieber

monty at least you know where to go if you ever need more mods :).

me i don't have enough spare time on my hands to go here as before.

ossie85

AlphaMale

Q & Alex do you guys need a HANKY to go with your KNEE PADS. I feel sick.

kalani

wen u go to the feedbak board it says where people apply to be footy admins, how di u do that and has any1 ever done it???

m0nty

There is no application process. I choose admins where necessary based on past forum behaviour. I haven't appointed anyone other than Prospector yet due to the forum not being large enough or rowdy enough to need others.

Just quietly, admins need to have a solid grasp of English, kalani.  ;)

kalani

haha true that M0nty but its my ipod i swear btw if u need a mod im interested  ;D