How do partial lockouts work again (with C and VC)?

Started by dcmagadia21, February 13, 2011, 03:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

I forgot how to utilise the partial lockout loophole  ???

Justin Bieber

For the first match, set a VC for somebody you think can score big (or even go for a roughy just incase he has a big one like Carrots last season). If they don't work out, play a normal captain choice.

If they do score big and you think the score is good enough (maybe 120+ but depends on how you think), then put on a rookie/player who is set NOT to play on field and name him as Captain. Thus, when he doesn't play the Vice captain will get the Captain score. But make sure you put in an emergency for that position so not to cop a donut first round in!

Think that covers it :).

dcmagadia21

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 14, 2011, 12:18:08 AM
For the first match, set a VC for somebody you think can score big (or even go for a roughy just incase he has a big one like Carrots last season). If they don't work out, play a normal captain choice.

If they do score big and you think the score is good enough (maybe 120+ but depends on how you think), then put on a rookie/player who is set NOT to play on field and name him as Captain. Thus, when he doesn't play the Vice captain will get the Captain score. But make sure you put in an emergency for that position so not to cop a donut first round in!

thanks. i remember now.

chrisuzz

i think if u havent used the C yet this will also work but u will not have to worry bout playing a rookie that is not playing...
though this wont matter with everyone having GC rookies

nas

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on February 14, 2011, 01:14:15 AM

thanks. i remember now.

As above & to make it easy put the C on a GC player if happy with your VC score. That would work

PowerMan

Quote from: naste on February 15, 2011, 06:32:14 PM
Quote from: dcmagadia21 on February 14, 2011, 01:14:15 AM

thanks. i remember now.

As above & to make it easy put the C on a GC player if happy with your VC score. That would work

;D