Intra club trial match report - Otten and Knights injured!

Started by McRooster, February 04, 2011, 07:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Hold everything!!!

Otten has rolled an ankle and walked sheepishly from the field in today's intra club match. He sat on the sidelines with his head in his hands and the body language told a sorry story. He had been playing midfield when the incident happened.
Spokesperson Phil Harper said they don't know the full extent of it yet but expect Otten to be right for the NAB Cup opener  ??? I don't think so Phil.

Knights had his quad heavily strapped and Moran (who had been playing well) copped a poked eye.

Jacobs was forced to running the boundary after two days ago splitting the webbing between his fingers in his right hand.

Young stars to perform well were Talia and Matthew Wright (Rooster  8)) and leadership shown by Thompson.

CrowsFan

Not good early signs for the crows then. Hopefully all the injuries are just minor.

On a positive note Ian Callinan apparently played very well :)

roo boys!

Fletch74

Maybe Ottens may not be right for the NAB Cup, but he'll be right for round 1, you'd think, and thats what matters...

Justin Bieber

Hope Otten and Knights pull up ok by round 1. Would hate to see either of them sidelined by a LTI for a second straight year.

Nice to know about Talia incase I need a replacement for Otten though :P.

BoredSaint

i didnt have otten in the first place.. but may have to downgrade knights to krakouer..

CrowsFan

Well good news is Otten, Knights, Moran and Jacobs have all been included in the Crows squad for Friday nights matches

j959

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 09, 2011, 07:32:24 PM
Well good news is Otten, Knights, Moran and Jacobs have all been included in the Crows squad for Friday nights matches
yeah, unless the inj's weren't that bad is a bit unusual to see them in the squads for this Fri (11 Feb) ...

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Fletch74 on February 06, 2011, 10:13:31 AM
Maybe Ottens may not be right for the NAB Cup, but he'll be right for round 1, you'd think, and thats what matters...

Ottens is fine. Knights on the other hand... I made a decision not to own any fine china in my house and for good reason... knights is the same deal.

roo boys!