Main Menu

Coaching Staff

Started by bomberboy0618, December 16, 2010, 11:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

With the new coaching staff, will we see a noticeable improvement next year?

Hawka

i know im a hawks supporter and i hate essendon but coaches dont win premierships they help out but its bout the players

bomberboy0618

Quote from: hawka26 on December 16, 2010, 12:05:07 PM
i know im a hawks supporter and i hate essendon but coaches dont win premierships they help out but its bout the players
i know im just saying, with all the hype will they do anything?

Boomz

I'm with Hawka flower the coaches we need the players. Won't see a lot of improvement imo and they will cull the list end of next season.

Fletch74

Quote from: BOOMZ on December 16, 2010, 01:27:17 PM
I'm with Hawka flower the coaches we need the players. Won't see a lot of improvement imo and they will cull the list end of next season.
+1

Hawka

lol essendon supporters finnaly agree wif a hawks supporter

nas

I honestly wonder what will happen if Hird fails? Where will the Bombers faithfull be then? As at now he is one of their favourite sons.

Boomz

I asked the same question when he got appointed and people just said it's Hird he has as long as he needs basically... To me yes he's a champion of the club but he doesn't have forever and if he does fail then stuff him.... he has at least 3 years though but there has to be some signs of improvement.

Luigi197

I reckon strong coaching staff will help lift Essendon, though all the blood needs to go to our players. Need to grab or create a new Swan... soon.
Though every better coaching staff helps i guess....

Damoz Merry Men

Lol at how Hird is Coach. Essendon - Wooden Spoon FTW!

ELLsendon

Quote from: Damoz Merry Men on February 16, 2011, 10:59:15 PM
Lol at how Hird is Coach. Essendon - Wooden Spoon FTW!
geelong will win a  spoon before essendon.

lol