Danger to Collins

Started by tony73, April 30, 2009, 09:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony73

What do people think about Andrew Collins (Rich)

I have Danger on the pine with a BE of 58 this week he's averaging just over 60, Collins is on the bubble with a BE of -50, set to rise greatly so long as he gets games.

I think Hartlett is too expensive to put on the pine now

Mids: Bartell, Judd, Gibbs, Swan, J Selwood,Rich (otten,danger)

Is this a smart cash move this week?

korza

If your gonna ask for advice, put your whole team down, so you can get constructive advice.This would enable people like me, to give you an opinion without destroying your structure.

Cull both midfield calves and use the profits to up grade your f m or r next trade week.

tony73

Sorry,
My team is posted on the MY SUPER COACH squad blog, but here it is.

Adcock, Houlihan, chornes, gilbert, goddard, hodge, petrenko
(hill, hurley)

Bartell, judd, swan, J selwood, gibbs, rich
(otten, Danger)

Tippet, meesen (spencer, jacobs)

Pav, buddy, porp, lids, higgins, walker, ziebell
(hentshel, skippy)

15 trades $46,000 in bank

I know I flowered up my ruck but will correct in time

Hondo71

I reckon your priority should be your rucks.  I think Dangerfield will stay in the team and his scores will rise the more he plays.  Whereas Andrew Collins, who knows if he's even going to hold his spot with Raines and Cuz on the way back?  Seems like a waste of a trade.

IMO wait for a better mid downgrade option unless you can find some good inside word on Collins.  Don't get too hung up on B/E for rookies because they will all go up as long as they play 4-5 games. 

I'd not trade at all and look at a Greenwood or Broughtonl downgrade from Hill next week and see if you can get yourself a decent ruckman as an urgent priority.

tony73

Sounds good but do you recon hill should go before Petrenko??

Hondo71

I don't have Hill but I think Petrenko has maxed out for the time being.  So Petrenko as Hill has a B/E of only 10 so there's an easy $20K towards your ruck upgrade.

I am looking at getting rid of Petrenko this week or next.

Sorry, I did say Hill in my first post - only because his value his higher.

tony73

yep hill still has some upside, though I think I will sit tight on that trade to look at the rookie backs with another game before the bubble,

I dont think I need to do any trades this week really, I am just getting a little jumpy over Dangers BE

Hondo71

I'm probably biased because I am a Danger fan!  I think he is a gun.

tony73

You must be a Crows fan as I am, As a first year SC my first draft team was full of crows until I did some research and saw the light. But could not fault their rookies. Thats why I have 4