To Swan Or Not To Swan: 2011

Started by Alex7089, September 06, 2010, 08:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom_scully

Was there a thread here yesterday about Swan being lazy at training over the summer yesterday?? Can't find it now but anyway. Swan was absent from training yesterday at Gosch's Paddock and was instead sent running around the tan. Why? I don't know, but interesting nonetheless.

ossie85

Perhaps the thread was deleted as it was fairly inflammotory for a couple of reasons!

The guy played 31 games of football last year (22 home&away, 4 finals, 3 preseaosn, 2 international rules), lets just assume he's pacing himself.

RoyBoys

Guys normally I wouldn't hesitate to take Swannie yet this year I have reservations on how he will go with the new interchange rules...Does he have the tank to play more game time than he has been in the past? He was rotated heavily in previous years and the club was able to keep him with fresh legs but having only 3 substitutes on the bench this year will reduce the amount of rotations therefore my reservations on swan..

RiOtChEsS

To Swan Or Not To Swan

To SC or not too SC  :)

redfield

Quote from: tom_scully on January 11, 2011, 01:32:02 PM
Was there a thread here yesterday about Swan being lazy at training over the summer yesterday?? Can't find it now but anyway. Swan was absent from training yesterday at Gosch's Paddock and was instead sent running around the tan. Why? I don't know, but interesting nonetheless.

Perhaps, if this is true, he is working on his endurance. After all, the common opinion is that the new bench rules will hurt Swannie and that Swannie is a burst player. I don't necessarily believe that myself but it would be a plausible explanation for those who do.

dylsta05

Justin Bieber

I prefer Pendles to him to join up with Boyd and Murphy (and maybe Swallow or unknown).