team deskpop 2.0

Started by fethers17, February 07, 2011, 09:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fethers17

goddard, gibbs, enright, carazzo, otten, greenwood, heppell (x clarke, toy, talia)

swan, boyd, mundy, dangerfield, tambling, bastinac (swallow, atley, callinan)

sandilands, k tippett (lobbe, moran)

didak, goodes, pavlich, petterd, knights, petrie, day (gamble, daw, schneider)

thoughts?

woozie10

You have numerous problems with this team.

So I'm just going to be blunt and cut to the chase.

Your backline isn't too bad, Carazzo's scoring could suffer due to his tagging role so perhaps reconsider him. Not sure on Greenwood's price as to who to trade him to, but I would get ride of him. Not 100% for a game and not high scoring enough even if he does.

In your midfield, Mundy is an interesting pick and could be a good unique pick or crumble, watch in the NAB cup. Dangerfield, whilst being a good player, does not appear to be made for DreamTeam. He won't rack up the possesions and points and I believe there are better options. In my opinion, Tambling will continue his form of last year and struggle, even at his new club. Reports from the intra-club match were that he was very fumbly and inaccurate. Downgrade Bastinac and put Swallow on your field.

Kurt Tippett will not life his scoring in my opinion and is not a good pick. Also, Zac Smith from Gold Coast should get consistent games and hopefully score alright, whereas Lobbe is unlikely to get much game time if any. So concider that swap on your bench.

Your forward line is decent. Watch Dids during the Nab cup for how his shoulder holds up, as this is a slight concern. Get him out for Buddy if he seems to struggle. Not sure if I heard something about Petterd being injured, but if I am just imagining that then he is a good pick. I wouldn't have Day starting on your field as I don't think that he will get a consistent game.

You need to reconsider many of your bench spots as well. Read over other teams and take some advice from other users, as well as keeping a sharp eye out during the NAB cup.

dread_lord09

too many crows players. When Adel has it bye, u'll be praying that ur bench is playing

elephants

here we go mate

enright nice unique
Carrazzo NO tagging
greenwood YUCK awkward priced

dangers is a nO
tambling if you want he is very risky though
basti is a second year player.... maybe an exception to the rule

tippet no

other then them no worries :)

JackBeQuick

Lobbe dislocated his shoulder, out for about 2 months.

fethers17

ok a few quick changes,
back: carazzo, greenwood out, m johnson, j russell in

mid: danger, tambling, basti out, houli (gaff, a krakouer) in, day on field

ruck: tippett, lobbe out, jamar (z smith) in

fwd: gamble out, rioli in, day benched

not too sure about houli will keep an eye on him