Main Menu

Dustin Martin

Started by jimmyha, February 05, 2011, 07:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Definite no for me... 2nd year rule has no exceptions.

j959

he might be training well now but I read a News Ltd affiliate article yesterday that was talking about Scully and Jack Trengove saying that unlike Martin, who coaching staff had some words to him about how he turned up for pre-season training a little below par conditioning/body-wise - Scully and Trengove had none of those issues ... not that i'm considering any of those 3 atm.

tferrier18

Martin copped a spray for rocking up to pre-season overweight but he's apparently got back into shape which is evident from his 30-posession bog performance in their scratch match.

Who cares if he rocked up fat, it's safe to assume he's back to normal now.

dylsta05

Quote from: tferrier18 on February 07, 2011, 05:55:07 PM
Martin copped a spray for rocking up to pre-season overweight but he's apparently got back into shape which is evident from his 30-posession bog performance in their scratch match.

Who cares if he rocked up fat, it's safe to assume he's back to normal now.

haha, this is funny where did you get it from?

Boomz

He was playing against richmond though ::) :P

tferrier18

ahaha true. but 20 minutes is not even a quarter

Usman

He didnt rock up FAT just had higher skin folds than they would like. He is now actually 3kg lighter than hes playing weight last year and is said to improved in all areas of fitness and skill by the Richmond website. Still a miss for me though, awkward price second year rule  id say wait for 2012 and beyond.

tferrier18

haha yeah may have exaggerated.. but you get the gist of what happened