FF Packhunters 2012 4th Overall.

Started by Grazz, January 29, 2012, 05:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: LaHug on September 03, 2012, 08:57:21 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2012, 08:51:24 PM
Quote from: LaHug on September 03, 2012, 08:44:51 PM
Is everyone returning for next season?

As far as i know everyone is coming back Huggy but you never know some may not return after the break.
Whatever happens we will have the Base of a very strong squad and any replacements will be of the highest
quality.
Sounds great to me! Looking for some strong DT leagues again next year to keep me focused while I try to learn SC... :D

Youll be right with SC LH, you will pick it up very quickly i have no doubt.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2012, 08:56:49 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on September 03, 2012, 08:48:28 PM
geez i lost ground in the last 6 weeks  :(  .. my team managed to get worse not better, friggin awesome ::)

and yet you are still a star. Maybe you could of finished stronger upthe but your still 1/18th part responsible for where we finished mate. If we can all improve just a smidge who knows whats possible for us in 2013.
I went into this year expecting top 1k in both comps. so yeah im not partically happy with my DT team this year.
  As for the league rank, fantastic effort. Only league ive been in thats been top 10 in either comp.. Also the fact that packhunters peaked at the end, the highest rank was the last round,, If the season was alittle longer we would of taken top spot :) sure of it..

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 03, 2012, 09:08:33 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2012, 08:56:49 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on September 03, 2012, 08:48:28 PM
geez i lost ground in the last 6 weeks  :(  .. my team managed to get worse not better, friggin awesome ::)

and yet you are still a star. Maybe you could of finished stronger upthe but your still 1/18th part responsible for where we finished mate. If we can all improve just a smidge who knows whats possible for us in 2013.
I went into this year expecting top 1k in both comps. so yeah im not partically happy with my DT team this year.
  As for the league rank, fantastic effort. Only league ive been in thats been top 10 in either comp.. Also the fact that packhunters peaked at the end, the highest rank was the last round,, If the season was alittle longer we would of taken top spot :) sure of it..

We did it pretty well i think  :D towards the end we kept getting stronger while those around us started to fall. Goes to show the quality we had onboard. I think we all should strive for rank so i understand why your not entirely happy with your DT and i know you set high standards for yourself which is what makes you a great addition to any league, beauty is there is always next year buddy.

Memphistopheles

What a fantastic effort everyone!

4th Overall!!!!

My team helped prop us up early in the year (two scores in the top 30 weekly and got up to 470 overall) but bombed out towards the finish of the season when I ran out of trades and got hit by injuries.

Also I never had Swan or Beams in my team this season which killed me in the end.

Round 23 was typical of my season - Cloke (147), Gibson (130) and Treloar (94) all on the bench :(

Already starting to plan for next season (hello Cotchin, Watson and Naitanui).

Not going to burn trades in the multi-bye rounds either.

Keen to be back in this league if you'll have me :D

Grazz

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 05, 2012, 02:13:03 PM
What a fantastic effort everyone!

4th Overall!!!!

My team helped prop us up early in the year (two scores in the top 30 weekly and got up to 470 overall) but bombed out towards the finish of the season when I ran out of trades and got hit by injuries.

Also I never had Swan or Beams in my team this season which killed me in the end.

Round 23 was typical of my season - Cloke (147), Gibson (130) and Treloar (94) all on the bench :(

Already starting to plan for next season (hello Cotchin, Watson and Naitanui).

Not going to burn trades in the multi-bye rounds either.

Keen to be back in this league if you'll have me :D

For sure you are welcome back mate, i hope everyone gets back for 2013. :)

Dudge

A few of us coach's have been PMing each other Grazz, and ur on thin ice mate for next year in this comp. Ur job is nearly done here, and we think your to bossy. ; Mutiny i say ;)

Grazz

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on September 05, 2012, 07:32:56 PM
Mungrels  :'(

Hey mate, i was fighting them off with sticks, bottles, even wrapped a teetowel for the old flick, just to strong mate  :-*

Grazz

Bodi

Graz, if there are any spots in this league then count me in.

Team Name: Fishmongers
Overall Rank: 4th

Grazz

Quote from: Bodi on October 09, 2012, 05:13:00 PM
Graz, if there are any spots in this league then count me in.

Team Name: Fishmongers
Overall Rank: 4th

No problem mate, i'll be in touch via a PM regarding some leagues you may be interested in
and have you as 1st emergency for PackHunters should anyone drop out next year.

Justin Bieber

Grazz

Justin Bieber

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on October 09, 2012, 05:28:56 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 09, 2012, 05:27:36 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 09, 2012, 05:24:57 PM
Wow.

Not bad hey Lez.

If e was in this year, you guys would came first 1st lol.

Edit: Bodi would of added 2040 odd points to our score and 3rd spot if you take
out our lowest points scorer. 1st and 2nd overall had to many for us to catch them mate.

From memory i think we were 3000 points off 1st not sure Bodi would of got us over the line but would of helped.
I think everyone that took part in PackHunters this year did a great job tbh.