6 (75%)
chappy
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Bak2Form

LF

valkorum

ronl

Boyd.  I'm treating Geelong players primarily as upgrade targets this year, want to see how the team looks in terms of attitude, committment, who will or won't get tagged etc.  For mine, either Selwood or Bartel will get the A midfield tag, not sure either can handle it.

Holz

Quote from: ronl on February 02, 2011, 03:07:03 PM
Boyd.  I'm treating Geelong players primarily as upgrade targets this year, want to see how the team looks in terms of attitude, committment, who will or won't get tagged etc.  For mine, either Selwood or Bartel will get the A midfield tag, not sure either can handle it.

i agree the only player i would have confidence picking from gellong is bartel im really worried about selwood and chapman in particualr

boyd is a gun, im picking swan and boyd and i will be putting boyd as captain some weeks

Justin Bieber

I've had Boyd for years now, and very happy with his out put ;). Didn't take last season for me to notice him like many others have *sigh.

If you need MPP, go Chappy. I have both and depends if you need MPP with forwards (I have chosen rookies for MPP as I can get the premiums I want).